1. Guys don’t actually look after good-looking girls. They prefer presentable and neat girls.
2. Guys hate flirts.
3. A guy can like you for a minute, then forget you afterwards.
4. When a guys says he doesn’t understand you, it simply means you’re not thinking the way he is.
5. “Are you doing something” or “Have you eaten already” are the first usual questions a guy asks on the phone just to get out from stammering.
6. Guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.
7. When a guy really likes you, he’ll disregard all your bad characteristics.
8. Guys go gaga over a girl’s smile.
9. Guys will do any papansin thing to get the girl’s attention.
10. Guys hate it when you talk about your ex-boyfriend.
11. When guys want to meet your parents…let them.
12. Guys want to tell you many things but they can’t. And they sure have one habit to gain courage and spirit to tell you many things and it is – drinking.
13. Guys do cry!!!
14. Don’t provoke the guy to heat up… believe me… he will.
15. Guys can never dream and hope too much.
16. Guys usually try hard to get the girl who has dumped them, and this makes it harder for them to accept defeat.
17. When you touch a guys heart, there’s no turning back.
18. Giving a guy a hanging message like, “you know what… uhh… nevermind!” Would make him jump to conclusions that are far from what you are thinking.
19. Guys go crazy when girls touch their hands.
20. Guys are good flatterers when courting but they usually stammer when they talk to a girl they really like.
21. When a guy makes a prolonged ‘um…’ or makes any excuses when you’re asking him to do you a favor, he’s actually saying that he doesn’t like you and he can’t lay down the card for you.
22. When a girl says ‘no’, a guy hears it as “try again tomorrow.”
23. You have to tell a guy what you really want before he gets the message.
24. Guys hate gays!
25. Guys love their moms.
26. A guy would sacrifice his money for lunch just to get you a couple of roses.
27. A guy often thinks about a girl who likes him, but this doesn’t actually mean that the guy likes her.
28. You can never understand him unless you listen to him.
29. If a guy tells you he loves you once in a lifetime… he does.
30. BEWARE! Guys can make gossip scatter through half the face of the Earth gaster then girls can.
31. Girls are guys’ weaknesses.
32. Guys are very open about themselves.
33. It’s good to test a guy first before you believer him but don’t let him wait that long.
34. No guy is bad when he is courting.
35. Guys hate it when their clothes get dirty even a small dot.
36. Guys really admire girls that they like even if they’re not that much pretty.
37. Your bestfriend, whom your boyfriend seek help from about his problems with you may end up being admired by your boyfriend.
38. If a guy tells about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him. You don’t need to give advice.
39. A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you.
40. A guy find ways to keep you off from linking with someone else.
41. Guys love girls with brains than girls in mini-skirts.
42. Guys try to find the stuffed toy a girl really wants but he would unluckily end up with the wrong one.
43. Guys virtually brag about anything.
44. Guys cannot keep secrets that girls tell them.
45. Guys think too much.
46. Guys’ fantasies are unlimited.
47. Girls’ height doesn’t really matter to a guy but her weight does.
48. Guys tend to get serious with their relationship that they become too possessive… so watch out girls!
49. When a girl makes the boy suffer during courtship, it would be hard for him to let go of that girl.
50. It’s not easy for a guy to let go of his girlfriend after they broke up especially if they have been together for three years or more.
51. A guy have to experience rejection because if he’s too good—never been busted, never been in love and hurt—he wont mature and grow up
52. You have to tell a guy what you really want before he gets the message clearly.
53. When an unpleasant circumstance comes, guys blame themselves a lot more than girls do. They could even hurt themselves physically.
54. Guys have strong passion to change but have wake will power.
55. Guys are tiger in their peer groups but become tamed pussycats with their girlfriends.
56. When a guy pretends to be calm, check if he’s sweating. You’ll probably see that he is nervous.
57. When a guy says he’s going crazy about the girl… he really is.
58. When a guy asks you to leave him alone, he’s just actually saying “please come and listen to me”.
59. Guys don’t really have final decisions.
60. When a guy loves you, bring out the best in him.
61. If a guy started to talk seriously, listen him.
62. If a guy has been kept shut or silent, say something.
63. Guys believe that there is no such thing as love at first sight, but they court the girls anyway.
64. Guys like femininity not feebleness.
65. Guys don’t like girls who punch harder than they do.
66. A guy may instantly know if the girl likes him but can never be sure unless the girl tells him.
67. A guy would waste his time over video games and basketball, the way a girl would do over her romance novels and make-ups.
68. Guys love girls who can cook.
69. Guys like girls who are like their moms… no kidding!
70. A guy has more problems than you can see with your naked eyes.
71. A guy’s friend knows everything about him. Use this to you advantage.
72. Don’t be a snob. Guys may easily give up on the first sign of rejections.
73. Don’t be biased. Try loving a guy without prejudices and you’ll be surprised.
74. Girls who bathe in their eau de perfumes do more repelling than attracting guys.
75. Guys are more talkative than girls are especially when the topic is about girls.
76. Guys don’t comprehend the expression “get lost!” Too well.
77. Guys really think that girls are strange and have unpredictable decisions but still love them all the more.
78. When a guy gives a crooked or pretentious grin at your jokes, he finds them offending and he just tried to be polite.
79. Guys don’t care about on how shiny their shoes unlike girls.
80. Guys tend to generalize about girls but once they get to know them, they’ll realize they’re wrong.
81. Any guy can handle his problems all by his own. He’s just too stubborn to deal with it.
82. Guys find it so objectionable when a girl swears.
83. Guys’ weakest point is at the knee.
84. When a problem arises, a guy usually keeps himself cool but is already thinking of a way out.
85. When a guy is conscious of his look, it shows he is not good at fixing things.
86. When a guy looks at you, either he’s amazed on you or he’s criticizing you.
87. When you catch him cheating on you and he asks for a second chance, give it to him but when you catch him cheating again and he asks for another chance, ignore him
88. If you have a boyfriend and your bestfriend is a boy, always glances at you and it obviously shows that he is jealous whenever you’re with your boyfriend, all I can say is that your bestfriend loves you more than your boyfriend does.
89. If a guy lets you go, he really loves you.
90. Guys learn from experience not from the romance books that girls read and take as their basis of experience.
91. You can tell if a guy is really hurt or in pain… when he cries in front of you.
92. If a guy suddenly asks you for a date, ask him why.
93. When a guy says he can’t sleep if he doesn’t hear your voice even for just one night, hang up. He also tells that to another girl. He only flatters you and sometimes makes fun of you.
94. You can truly say that a guy has a good intention if you see him praying sometimes.
95. Guys seek for advice not from a guy but from a girl.
96. Girls are allowed to touch boys’ things… not their hair!
97. If someone says you’re beautiful, that guy likes you.
98. Guys hate girls who over-react.
99. Guys love you more then you love them if they are serious in your relationship.
100. REMINDER: Test a guy first if he’s really the one. Some are just pretending to be one.
Labels: articles, love, relationship
[x] Shireen signing out at